ResolutionNote: After Plesk 10.4 release in Nov 2011the article will be superseded by How to migrate PPCPL to Plesk 10.4.
1. Visit http://sp.parallels.com/products/plesk/download/ and download the installer package suitable for your operating system.
2. Set the execution permission by issuing the command:
chmod +x parallels_installer_file_name
3. Run Parallels Installer by issuing the command:
4.Select the Parallels Plesk Panel 10.2.0 version.
5. Select the components that you want to install, Plesk migration manager, and SpamAssassin (in the Additional mail services group).
Refer to Parallels Plesk Panel 10.2 Installation and Upgrade guide for more information:
6. Log in to Panel at https://<host-name-or-IP>:8443 using the server administrator credentials.
7. Specify an e-mail address, a new password, and contact information.
8. Go to Server Administration Panel > Tools & Utilities > IP Addresses, and add the corresponding number of dedicated and shared IP addresses to PPP 10.2.
9. Go to Server Administration Panel > Tools & Utilities > Set Up Mailing Lists Server, and set up the Mailman mailing lists server.
10. Go to Server Administration Panel > Tools & Utilities > Migration Manager, and click Synchronize.
11. After migration agents were updated, click Start New Migration.
12. Specify the source host name or IP address, the administrator’s username and password, and proceed with migration by following the onscreen guidelines.