The article is superseded by How to migrate Helm 3 to Plesk 10.4.
To check your Helm 3 installation:
1. Install the Plesk migration agent in Helm 3 (http://autoinstall.plesk.com/PSA_10.3.1/pmm_agents/windows/win-agents.zip)
2. Close the Plesk Migration Agent application started by the Installer.
3. Extract the attached Helm3MigrationAgent.zip to C:\Program Files\Parallels\ of the Helm 3 server.
4. Run the Helm3CompatibilityChecker.exe application located in C:\Program Files\Parallels\PleskMigrationAgent\.
To test Helm 3 to Plesk 10.3 migration:
On the Helm 3 server:
1. Ensure that the Plesk migration agent is updated (steps 1-3 from the "To check your Helm 3 installation" above).
2. Start the Plesk migration agent (C:\Program Files\Parallels\PleskMigrationAgent\winagentmng.exe).
On the Plesk server:
3. Visit http://sp.parallels.com/products/plesk/download/ and download the installer package suitable for your operating system.
4. Run the Parallels Installer.
5. Select the Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3.1 version.
6. Select the components that you want to install, including the Plesk migration manager.
Refer to the Parallels Plesk Panel 10.3 Installation and Upgrade guide for more information:
7. Extract the attached Helm3Plesk.zip to C:\Program Files\Parallels\.
8. Log in to Plesk Panel at https://<host-name-or-IP>:8443 using the server administrator credentials.
9. Specify an e-mail address, a new password, and contact information.
10. Go to Server Administration Panel > Tools & Utilities > IP Addresses, and add the corresponding number of dedicated and shared IP addresses to PPP 10.3.
11. Go to Server Administration Panel > Tools & Utilities > Migration Manager, click Start New Migration.
12. Specify the source Helm 3 host name or IP address, the administrator’s username and password, and proceed with migration by following the onscreen guidelines.