SymptomsWhen trying to run pre-migration Helm3CompatibilityChecker before performing migration from Helm 3 to Plesk 10, the following warning is shown:
Several domains with dedicated IPs in a package and no shared IPs are globally configured. (Package will not be migrated.)
CausePlesk uses a single IP for all domains in the subscription so the migrator has to change its domain IP sometimes.
Migrator uses the following algorithm to choose IP for subscription:
- If the domain is the only one in a package, its IP will be used;
- If there are several domains in a package, a shared IP of some domain will be used;
- If all domains in a package use a dedicated IP and the web service has a shared IP, the service's IP will be used;
- If the web service has a dedicated IP, a shared IP of one assigned to the web server will be used;
- If all IPs on the web server are dedicated, the above error will be reported and the package will be skipped.