Supported versionsConfixx 3.3.7 and higher.
ResolutionNote: this article is superseded by How to migrate Confixx to Plesk 11.5.
Step 1: Run the compatibility checker utility on the source server.
This utility, developed by Parallels, is intended to assist administrators with migration to Parallels Plesk Panel. It examines the Confixx installation and produces a report with the following information: which items will be migrated, how the migrated objects or settings will be transformed during migration, what issues you may encounter, and how to resolve these issues.
To examine the Confixx installation:
1. Download the compatibility checker utility from http://download1.parallels.com/Confixx/ConfixxPro3.3/3.3.9/migrators/confixx-pre-migration-checker.sh and save it to the Confixx server from which you want to migrate data.
2. Run the utility.
3. Resolve all issues by following the recommendations of the utility.
Step 2: Install Parallels Plesk Panel on the destination server.
Install Parallels Plesk Panel on a separate server:
1. Visit http://sp.parallels.com/products/plesk/download/ and download the installer package suitable for your operating system.
2. Set the execution permission by issuing this command:
chmod +x parallels_installer_file_name
3. Run Parallels Installer by issuing this command:
4. Select Parallels Plesk Panel, version 10.4.
5. Select the components that you want to install, Plesk migration manager, and SpamAssassin (in the Additional mail services group).
Refer to the Parallels Plesk Panel 10 Installation and Upgrade guide if you need more information:
Step 3: Perform migration.
You can perform migration from the Parallels Plesk Panel interface. To perform migration, do the following:
1. Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel at https://<host-name-or-IP>:8443 using the server administrator credentials.
2. Specify an email address, a new password, and contact information.
3. Go to Tools & Settings > IP Addresses, and add the corresponding number of dedicated and shared IP addresses.
4. Go to Tools & Settings > Set Up Mailing Lists Server, and set up the Mailman mailing lists server.
5. Go to Tools & Settings > Migration Manager, and click "Start New Migration."
6. Specify the host name or IP address of the Confixx server and the administrator’s username and password, and proceed with migration by following the onscreen guidelines.
Release notesChanges from Confixx 3 to Plesk 10.3 migration agent:
* wildcard domains migration support