SymptomsThis article describes troubleshooting steps for a connection failure from the mobile application to the Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) server.
Connection to the server from the mobile device fails with the error:
The internal error has occurred. Please contact our support services.
Resolution1. Make sure that you can access the PP control panel from the browser with the URL https://Server_IP_Address:8443.
Also check that you are able to see the page https://Server_IP_Address:8443/enterprise/mobile-manager/.
2. Check that the access to the Administration Panel is not denied from the IP address 127.0.0.1:
Home > Tools & Settings > Restrict Administrative Access
3. Review the mobile connector log file on the PP server. The log file location can be found at the article:
#114785 Log and configuration files location for Parallels Panel Server ManagerIf the log file does not contain any error message, increase the log level using the instructions described in this article:
#112723 How to change log level for mobile connectorWith the increased log level, initiate connection from the mobile device and check the error. Determine the reason of the connection failure by the error message.
If there is still no any error message, follow the further steps to re-add the PP server in the application.
4. Delete the server from the application and add it again. If the connection fails again, perform a complete re-registration as described in Step 5.
5. For a complete server re-registration, follow these steps:
- Delete the server from the application;
- Delete the mobile connector configuration file and the database file. At the following article you can find the exact file names and paths:
#114785 Log and configuration files location for Parallels Panel Server Manager
- Add the server again.
6. If the application still fails to connect to the server, contact technical support by submitting a support request.