Plesk 10.4 offers many new benefits for partners, including:
- Sell to Web Designers / Developers Better - Now Plesk supports Microsoft's Webmatrix that allows designers and developers to more fully integrate with existing Microsoft tools on their PCs.
- Better / More Automated Upgrades - Introducing a new version tree that allows partners to choose how frequently they wish to upgrade their customers.
- Consolidating Small Business Panel onto Plesk 10.4 - This release contains a new "Simple Mode" that mirrors the exact functionality in Small Business Panel and becomes the official upgrade path for that product. This should simplify the testing and deployment processes of having to maintain two code bases.
- More Value for Plesk Power Pack - With this release, the Plesk Application Pack and Spam Assassin move out of the Power Pack and are now included in Plesk 10.4 by default. Additionally, the Plesk Power Pack adds new high-value applications for your customers including including Kaspersky Antivirus and Plesk Mobile Server Manager - with no change in price.
Plesk 10.4 also offers significant new benefits for end-users, including:
- Best on Microsoft products - Now with support for Microsoft Webmatrix, Parallels Plesk Panel is the best choice for use with Windows products.
- More modes means more ways to use the product - Now with four product modes, Parallels Plesk Panel will fit the exact way you wish to use your server. Whether you are a novice running your own small business or a large host, there is a product mode that will fit your business.
- Easier to customize core components - Set PHP settings on a per website basis and deploy custom Apache mods that will survive upgrades. These customizations will ensure that you can provide the exact server environment that you want for your system.
For the Paralells Plesk Panel 10.4 installation, you may download latest version of autoinstaller for your OS here.
What's New information and full list of changes you can find in Release Notes:
Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 Online Documentation can be found here.