ResolutionSince Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4 version, we pleased to present you a flexible control system of Hiding and Changing UI controls.
The following customizations of the Panel functionality are possible:
- Allowing or prohibiting upgrades by users to new versions of Panel.
- Hiding links and buttons related to Web Presence Builder.
- Hiding "Google Services for Websites" controls.
- Changing and hiding links for SSL certificate selling and domain registration services.
- Changing the link View Services, which points to a hosting provider's website.
- Hiding the link to the store offering products from Parallels partners.
- Changing the links to the online store where license keys for Panel and its add-ons can be purchased.
- Hiding or displaying controls related to the mail service.
- Creating own promos and hiding built-in ones.
- Customizing the Support link in Panel so that it refers to your company's website or sends an e-mail.