SymptomsApplications installed by Plesk on Tomcat 6 unable to connect to database.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install Plesk with Tomcat 6.
2. Install war application on domain.
3. Try to login in application with any credentials.
You will see following error in browser:
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the web application. Please review the following stack trace for more information regarding the error.
Exception Details: java.sql.SQLException
JdbcRowSetXImpl (connect): (JNDI) Unable to connect: Cannot create JDBC driver of class '' for connect URL 'null'
Possible Source of Error:
Class Name: com.sun.sql.rowset.CachedRowSetXImpl5
File Name: CachedRowSetXImpl5.java
Method Name: getConnection
Line Number: 4125
CausePlesk or Tomcat 6 doesn't create conf/PSA/<domain>/context.xml for installed war application.
ResolutionYou can fix it with following workaround:
1. Create /var/lib/tomcat6/conf/PSA/domain.com/ directory (where domain.com is name of your domain).
2. Copy psa-webapps/APP_NAME/META-INF/context.xml to created directory.
3. Restart tomcat.