1. What's Included in This Update
This update for Parallels Virtual Automation 4.6.4 provides a number of bug fixes.
2. Problem Description
This update contains fixes for the following issues:
- Container backup via SDK may fail with unclear diagnostic (#PVA-32783)
- DNS is not applied to a container if IP has been assigned from IP pool (#PVA-32759)
- Errors when creating a container with an SLM template and UBC resource management (#PVA-32755)
- PVA resets the netmasks of existing venet0 IP addresses when adding new addresses to a container (#PVA-32753)
- Segfault in vzsnmpd (#PVA-32728)
- Vzabackup fails with an Acronis error for containers located on LVM over iSCSI (#PVA-32618)
- Vzarestore doesn't work if backup contains international symbols (#PVA-32517)
3. Obtaining the Update
You can download and install PVA Agent and the Master updates using the "pva setup" utility included in the Parallels Virtual Automation distribution.
For more information on Parallels Virtual Automation 4.6 builds, releases, and supported virtualization products, please see KB article 112297.