InformationThis article describes new features and changes in Parallels Panel Server Manager version 1.2.0.
Parallels Panel Server Manager gives administrators access to the most important information about Panel servers and control over core administrative functions from selected smartphones. The application is free; however, in order to manage the Parallels Plesk Panel server, Parallels Plesk Panel Power Pack is required.
#114102 How to check for Power Pack presence on the Plesk license
- Android Phone/Tablet 2.1+
#112913 Where can I download Plesk Mobile Application?
- Parallels Plesk Panel 10.4.4
- Parallels Plesk Panel 11.x
#114949 Unable to install Mobile API extension
Changes:New features are available only with Parallels Plesk Panel 11.x:
- Ability to view the content of the sw-cp-server/error_log and sw-cp-server/access_log logs inside the application.
- Ability to view current traffic usage for http, ftp, smtp, and pop3.
Push notifications allow you to notify customers about events on the server, even if the application is not running.
To receive push notifications, it is important that the connection from the managed Plesk server to the host gateway.push.apple.com through the port 2195 is not blocked.