- Software Requirements and Prerequisites
- Notes on Installation
- Known Problems and Limitations
- Contact Information
This document is intended for hosting service providers who want to complement cPanel-based hosting offerings by Web Presence Builder -- a powerful and user-friendly website design tool. Web Presence Builder can be integrated with cPanel by means of a utility which is available at the Odin site. The utility does the following:
- Installs a cPanel plugin that operates Web Presence Builder installations by means of the API.
- Adds the Web Presence Builder option to all existing feature lists and packages. This enables all user accounts to have access to the editor: the Web Presence Builder button becomes available in the cPanel > Home > Software/Services group.
Before running the integration utility, you need to do the following:
Configure the cPanel installation to ensure that it is compatible with Web Presence Builder and with the cPanel plugin.
- Install Web Presence Builder on a separate server and configure it as described in Web Presence Builder 11 Standalone: Installation and Administration Guide.
Important: Do not install Web Presence Builder Standalone on the same server where cPanel is installed.
The cPanel plugin requires that the following components be installed on the server where sites will be hosted:
- cPanel & WHM 11.32 with the x3 theme (The plugin will not work with themes other than x3)
- PHP 5.2.x or later
- The cURL PHP extension
Installation of the cPanel plugin requires superuser privileges.
Web Presence Builder Standalone requires that the following components be installed on the cPanel server:
- PHP 5.2.x or later
- ionCube Loader 3.1.15 or later
- PHP extensions: dom, mbstring, zlib, and gd
For information about how to configure cPanel & WHM to meet these requirements, refer to the document Integrating Web Presence Builder with cPanel at http://download1.parallels.com/WPB/11.0/Doc/en-US/pdf/integrating-wpbs-with-cpanel.pdf.
For information and instructions on how to obtain and install Web Presence Builder 11 Standalone, refer to the Installation and Administration Guide located at http://download1.parallels.com/WPB/11.0/Doc/en-US/pdf/wpbs-installation-administration-guide.pdf.
For information about how to obtain and install the cPanel integration utility, refer to the document Integrating Web Presence Builder with cPanel at http://download1.parallels.com/WPB/11.0/Doc/en-US/pdf/integrating-wpbs-with-cpanel.pdf.
The integration plugin works only with the x3 cPanel theme.
Odin IP Holdings GmbH
Phone: +41 526 320 411
Fax: +41 526 722 010
500 SW 39th Street, Suite 200
Renton, WA 98057
Phone: +1 (425) 282 6400
Fax: +1 (425) 282 6445
EMEA Sales Headquarters
81829 Munich, DE
Phone: +49 (89) 450 80 86 0
Fax:+49 (89) 450 80 86 0
APAC Sales Headquarters
3 Anson Road, #36-01
Springleaf Tower, 079909
Phone: +65 6645 32 90
- For billing information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For purchasing information, email email@example.com.
- For technical support, use our Online Support Form.
- To report problems with Odin software, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about career opportunities with Odin, email email@example.com.
- For press contact information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For information about becoming a partner, email email@example.com.
- For general product information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 1999-2012 Parallels IP Holdings GmbH and its affiliates. All rights reserved.
This product is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The product's underlying technology, patents, and trademarks are listed at http://odin.com/trademarks.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
All other marks and names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.