1. What's Included in This Update
This update for Parallels Virtual Automation 4.6.3 for Windows provides a number of improvements and bug fixes.
2. Problem Description
This update contains the following new features:
- A vzarestore option for restoring Containers from backups with new Container IDs
- The quiet/no-progress option for vzmigrate, vzabackup, and vzarestore
This update contains fixes for the following issues:
- VE migration speed is too slow (PVA-33385)
- Debug level messages recorded at LogLevel3 (PVA-33312)
- Uptime information may be incorrect for Windows-based nodes (PVA-33284)
3. Obtaining the Update
You can download and install PVA Agent and the Master updates using the "pva setup" utility included in the Parallels Virtual Automation distribution.
For more information on Parallels Virtual Automation 4.6 builds, releases, and supported virtualization products, please see KB article 112297.