Parallels Plesk Service Team provides a number of tools, which help with troubleshooting or assist in automation of repetitive tasks.
Installation, Upgrade and Uninstallation
- Plesk Mirror Setup Tool — allows the setup and management of a local Parallels Plesk Panel repository (mirror) for use in a provider's internal network environment.
- Parallels Plesk Panel Pre-Upgrade Checker — a tool to identify business logic issues before upgrade or migration.
- Plesk for Linux Uninstall script
Backup, Migration and Transfer
- Plesk Pre-Transfer Checker — Plesk Pre-Transfer Checker is designed to allow providers to check for known cases that may cause migration failures and that should be fixed before starting a migration procedure.
- Plesk Mass Transfer Script — The script is designed to allow providers transferring accounts from one Plesk farm to another one by an automated way.
- Plesk Server Backup Script — The script makes a backup dump for the entire Plesk server and implements a per-domain backup algorithm as well.
Logs collection and analysis
- Plesk PMM logs collector — This script packs a zip file containing migration records for the last day and backup settings from the Plesk database. Content of this zip file can be used for detailed investigation of all possible migration problems by Parallels support engineers.
- Plesk Spider Tool — Spider is a tool that scans important Plesk log files and gives you recommendations as to which KB articles might be useful.
- Collect info Tool for Linux — Collecting all necessary logs and information for Linux servers.
- Collect info Tool for Windows — Spider Collecting all necessary logs and information for Windows servers.
Plesk database schema validators
- Plesk Database Schema Checker — The utility compares the current database structure of Parallels Plesk Panel with that of the template schema and provides description for found integrity issues.
- Plesk Database Inconsistency Checker (Beta) — Script is designed to detect inconsistencies in the PSA and APSC databases of Parallels Plesk Panel. The script is intended to be run on a server with PP 9.5.4/10.4.4/11.0.9 for Linux or Windows with a MySQL database engine.
- Parallels Plesk Panel Database Scheme Poster — Graphical representation of Plesk database structure will allow you to learn the complex structure of the Plesk database and use it to eliminate possible database inconsistencies and to better understand internal relationships between objects.
- Plesk Mass Password Reset Script — The Mass Password Reset Script is designed to allow Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) owners to reset the passwords of all PP accounts in an automated way.
- Plesk Webserver Configuration Checker — The Plesk Webserver Configuration Checker is designed to help in the investigation of problems related to the generation of webserver (Apache/Nginx) configuration files. The utility will check for known issues, print broken objects, and/or link to a KB article allowing you to solve the issue.
- DNS Zone Validation Tool