An upgrade via "vzpkg" is performed on a container with version-free EZ templates; however, some of the new packages are not installed.
1. Install version-free EZ templates issued for Plesk 11.0 on the HW Node.
2. Install Plesk 11.0.9 via version-free EZ templates to a container with <VEID>.
3. Install version-free EZ templates issued for Plesk 11.5 on the HW Node.
4. Execute an upgrade for the container with <VEID>:
#vzpkg update <VEID>
Result: Plesk is upgraded to 11.5; however, plesk-roundcube is not installed because it was not installed in the container.
As a workaround, packages can be installed directly by "vzpkg." To properly update Plesk version-free EZ templates, follow these instructions:
#rpm -Uvh pp-*.rpm
3. To upgrade Plesk in a container, install the templates to the container:
#vzpkg install -f pp pp-webmail ...