Container backup cannot be created. The following error is shown in the PBA-S Action Log (
Top > Configuration Director > Logging and Errors > Action Log):
Create backup; Creating new backup for Container CTID Cannot create a backup file. (error# 1)
Checking the progress of the backup for Container CTID
1) PBA-S have version 4.1 of earlier.
2) Outdated PVA installed on HW node. Verify the latest PVA is installed on HW node.
For Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux:
[root@vz_node ~]# rpm -q pva-release pva-release-<OUTDATED_VERSION>
For Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Windows:
HW NODE: Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features --->8--- Parallels Virtuozzo Automation <OUTDATED_VERSION> ---8<---
3) The backup creation is going to another node or to the network share (NFS, CIFS) which sometimes is not available. For example:
[root@vz_node ~]# vzabackup --view-folder localhost path = /mnt/storage/backup login = [root@vz_node ~]# df -h /mnt/storage/ Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on //22.214.171.124/h 3.0T 2.6T 481G 85% /mnt/storage [root@vz_node ~]# dmesg | grep CIFS ... [8493790.130108] CIFS VFS: Server 126.96.36.199 has not responded in 300 seconds. Reconnecting... [8499257.050101] CIFS VFS: Server 188.8.131.52 has not responded in 300 seconds. Reconnecting...
1) Upgrade PBA-S to the latest available version.
2) Update PVA agent to the latest version according to Parallels Virtual Automation builds, releases, and supported virtualization products.
3) Resolve the issue with network connectivity between VZ node and backup storage.