What's Included in This Update
This update for Parallels Virtual Automation 6.0 provides a number of new features and bug fixes.
This update contains fixes for the following issues:
- PVA-33675: Acronis backup restoration may fail in a PCS High Availability cluster.
- PVA-33610: PVA may show incorrect placement of relocated resources in a PCS High Availability cluster.
- PVA-33653: Container EID may get changed after migration in a PCS High Availability cluster.
- PVA-33518: Slow backup restoration on Nodes with more than 2 thousand block devices.
- PVA-33612: Search is broken in the HTML documentation for Parallels Virtual Automation.
- PVA-33600: The numothersock limit of 360 is too low for the service Container.
- PVA-33583: rsyslogd missing from the list of services running inside repaired Containers.
- PVA-33582: The vzlic library does not return number of running Containers to PVA Agent.
Obtaining the Update
You can download and install PVA Agent and Master updates using the installer included in the Parallels Virtual Automation distribution.
For more information on Parallels Virtual Automation 6.0 builds, releases, and supported virtualization products, please see KB article 112297.