1. What's Included in This Update
The new packages for Virtuozzo (formerly Parallels Cloud Server) 6.0 provide stability and usability fixes for virtual machine and Container management tools and Virtuozzo Storage.
2. Bug Fixes
- Could not resize virtual machine disks as unprivileged user. (#PSBM-28144)
- Could not resize disks of virtual machines with spaces in names. (#PSBM-28158)
- Incorrect values reported for virtual machines by CPU usage counters. (#PSBM-28181)
- A cache-related issue could cause the Virtuozzo Storage client to crash. (#PSBM-28217)
- The prlctl create command with the --uuid switch failed to work if the --vmtype vm and --ostemplate options were also specified. (#PSBM-28250)
- Zero total allocatable space reported by pstorage top and pstorage stat. (#PSBM-28268)
- Migration of Containers to virtual machines did not work. (#PSBM-28276)
All users are advised to update their tools packages.
3. Obtaining the Update
You can download and install the update using the yum utility included in the Virtuozzo (formerly Parallels Cloud Server) 6.0 distribution.
Copyright (c) 1999-2014 Parallels IP Holdings GmbH and its affiliates. All rights reserved.