Backup of MS SQL database from remote MS SQL server cannot be made.
Failed with the error below:
Error: dbbackup failed: Unable to backup database 'db_name' The backup device 'c:\db_backup\test_parallels' can not be opened. Operating system error 3 (The system can not find the path specified.). BACKUP DATABASE is terminating abnormally.
Error: dbbackup failed: Unable to backup database 'db_name' Unable to open connection: A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated
Cannot dump database content 'db_name' of type 'mssql' Error: Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'
Database backup settings are incorrect to access remote MS SQL server.
Ensure that the following requirements are met in the "Microsoft SQL Server database backup" settings:
- Temporary directory: local path to the temporary backup folder on the MS SQL server.
- Temporary network directory: UNC path to the temporary backup folder on the remote MS SQL server.
Username: network login to remote MS SQL server.
- Temporary directory is shared and this location is specified in Temporary network directory
- User specified in Username has
Modifypermission to Temporary directory share folder, sub-folders and files.
- Temporary directory: is accessible for user account that MS SQL server service can use to log on. You may find this user account name under "Log On" tab in MS SQL server service properties in Windows services.
Also you may find an additional information in 'Plesk Advanced Administration Guide'