Issue date: 2014-13-11
This update for Virtuozzo containers 6.0 for Windows provides a number of major stability improvements and support for new Microsoft updates.
2. Problem description:
The update introduces the following new features and improvements:
• Fixes a number of stability issues
• Implemented support for KB2992611, KB3003743, KB3008627, KB3002885
3. Affected components:
• Virtuozzo containers configs.
4. Bug fixes:
• #PCWIN-21590 - basic configs for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 has been added.
• #PCWIN-21891 - default disk size in CT was changed to 2.5GB for configs basic_w2k8r2 and basic_w2k12
5. Microsoft updates which can be installed ONLY AFTER installing this product update:
6. Microsoft updates available for installation from WSUS after this update installation
KB3006226, KB3010788, KB3003057, KB2993958, KB2992611, KB3005607, KB3003743, KB2982998, KB3002885, KB3000853, KB3008627
7. Obtaining and installing the update:
On the Hardware Node, run the Virtuozzo containers Update wizard (vzupdate.exe), and follow the on-screen instructions. This wizard will install the latest Virtuozzo containers updates and hotfixes. You can also install this update manually.