If you have ideas of new functionality for Parallels Plesk or Parallels Plesk Automation and you know how to make these products better by implementing new features or by changing existing features you may use our special resource User Voice.
What is User Voice?
User Voice is a forum engine which allows you:
- to suggest new functionality
- to vote for the existing features
- to track current feature statuses
User Voice is reviewed by Plesk Service Team on a regular basis in order to:
- understand what are the most important features for our customers: the top-ranked suggestions are likely to be included in the next versions of Parallels Plesk / Parallels Plesk Automation.
- set expectations for our customers: features are reviewed by developers and proper statues are set for them, for example “planned”, “started” and so on.