Issue date: 2014-11-12
This update for Virtuozzo containers 4.6 for Windows provides a number of major stability improvements and support for new Microsoft updates.
2. Problem description:
The update introduces the following new features and improvements:
• Implemented support for KB2992611, KB3014406
• Fixes a number of stability issues
3. Affected components:
• Virtuozzo Containers core
4. Bug fixes:
• #PCWIN-21401 - Hardware node could hang in case of a particular extensive workload
5. Microsoft updates which can be installed ONLY AFTER installing this product update:
6. Microsoft updates available for installation from WSUS after this update installation
KB3008923, KB3012168, KB3012172, KB3012176, KB3013126, KB3004394, KB3006121, KB3006625, KB3009736, KB3013410, KB3014406
7. Obtaining and installing the update:
On the Hardware Node, run the Virtuozzo containers Update wizard (vzupdate.exe), and follow the on-screen instructions. This wizard will install the latest Virtuozzo containers updates and hotfixes. You can also install this update manually.