How can I redirect HTTP requests to HTTPS in IIS?
To configure automatic redirection from HTTP to HTTPS and also to /OWA, follow these steps:
- Start IIS 7 Manager.
- In Sites, select the Default Web site, and then make sure that you are in Features View.
- Double-click HTTP Redirect. Or, right-click HTTP Redirect, and then click Open Feature.
- Click to select the Redirect requests to this destination check box, and then enter the absolute URL. For example, enter
- In the Redirect Behavior section, click to select the Only redirect requests to content in this directory (not subdirectories) check box.
- In the Status code list, select Found (302).
- Click Apply to save the settings.
Also, refer to the Microsoft KB article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/975341