Issue date: 2015-12-02
This update for Parallels Containers 6.0 for Windows provides a number of major stability improvements and support for new Microsoft updates.
2. Problem description:
The update introduces the following new features and improvements:
• Fixes a number of stability issues
• Implemented support for KB3004375, KB3013455, KB3023562, KB3000483, KB3031432, KB2955808
3. Affected components:
• Parallels Virtuozzo Containers core.
4. Bug fixes:
• #PCWIN-22190 - Maximum limit for "vzctl set --cpulimit" command was corrected.
• #PCWIN-22136 - vzsched was fixed to support some modern hardware.
5. Microsoft updates which can be installed ONLY AFTER installing this product update:
6. Microsoft updates available for installation from WSUS after this update installation
KB3004375, KB3013455, KB3023562, KB3000483, KB3031432, KB2955808, KB3021952, KB3034196, KB3004361, KB3029944, KB3004394, KB3005788, KB3020338
7. Obtaining and installing the update:
On the Hardware Node, run the Parallels Containers Update wizard (vzupdate.exe), and follow the on-screen instructions. This wizard will install the latest Parallels Containers updates and hotfixes. You can also install this update manually.