Issue date: 2015-12-03
This update for Virtuozzo Containers 6.0 for Windows provides a number of major stability improvements and support for new Microsoft updates.
2. Problem description:
The update introduces the following new features and improvements:
• Fixes a number of stability issues
• Implemented support for KB3033929, KB3034344, KB3046049, KB3000988, KB3008627, KB3035017, KB3035131
3. Affected components:
• Virtuozzo Containers core.
4. Bug fixes:
• #PCWIN-22098 - Information about Brazilian OS template has been added to system requirements.
• #PCWIN-22181 - Concurrent RDP logon speedup.
• #PCWIN-22265 - MRxSMB20 stability was improved.
• #PCWIN-20783 - Remote Desktop Licensing feature problem in CT has been solved.
• #PCWIN-22248 - MSU forwarding has been improved
5. Microsoft updates which can be installed ONLY AFTER installing this product update:
6. Microsoft updates available for installation from WSUS after this update installation
KB3033929, KB3030630, KB3033889, KB3039066, KB3032323, KB3034344, KB3035132, KB3002657, KB3030377, KB3035126, KB3035017, KB3046049, KB3000988, KB3008627, KB3012702, KB3032613, KB3035131, KB3032359
7. Obtaining and installing the update:
On the Hardware Node, run the Virtuozzo Containers Update wizard (vzupdate.exe), and follow the on-screen instructions. This wizard will install the latest Virtuozzo Containers updates and hotfixes. You can also install this update manually.