An attempt to configure Coldfusion 10 with Plesk fails with the following error:
Error: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value
In Plesk debug log in the EventViewer the following error could be found:
Error sending request 'main.cfm' to '127.0.0.1': status 500 at (WebRequest::executeRequest line 90) at checkCredentials()(ColdFusion10Provider::checkAdminCredentials line 134) Execute file name: D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\defpackagemng.exe
- Plesk does not support ColdFusion x32 to be installed on Windows x64.
- The option "Disable access to internal ColdFusion Java components" enabled in ColdFusion.
- Make sure you have the same architecture ColdFusion and Windows, otherwise install appropriate version of ColdFusion.
- Untick the option in CF Administrator -> Server Settings -> Settings -> "Disable access to internal ColdFusion Java components" and submit changes.
- Try to enable ColdFusion integration in Plesk