Issue date: 2015-11-06
This update for Parallels Containers 4.6 for Windows provides a number of major stability improvements and support for new Microsoft updates.
2. Problem description:
The update introduces the following new features and improvements:
• Fixes a number of stability issues
• Implemented support for KB3054476, KB3045171, KB3057839
3. Affected components:
• Parallels Containers core;
4. Bug fixes:
• #PCWIN-22419 - KB3042058 issue was fixed
5. Microsoft updates which can be installed ONLY AFTER installing this product update:
6. Microsoft updates available for installation from WSUS after this update installation
KB3054476, KB3045171, KB3057839, KB3050265, KB3058515, KB3033890, KB3059317, KB3063858
7. Obtaining and installing the update:
On the Hardware Node, run the Parallels Containers Update wizard (vzupdate.exe), and follow the on-screen instructions. This wizard will install the latest Parallels Containers updates and hotfixes. You can also install this update manually.
Virtual Machines based on VMware 5.0 (U2 and U3) are supported by Virtuozzo Containers for Windows beginning from this virtuozzo update.