ResolutionYou can change the password for any selected user from within the Virtuozzo Management Console (VZMC). Within the VZMC, perform the following:
• In the left panel, click on Virtual Private Servers.
• In the upper-right panel, double-click on the selected VE.
• From the Virtual Private Server Management tree, select the Users and Groups folder.
• From the Users and Groups folder, select the Users folder.
• In the upper-right panel, right-click on the required user and select Set Password.
Alternatively, this can be done using our command line interface (CLI):
vzctl set <vpsid> --userpasswd user:password
vzctl exec VE_ID net user <required_user_name> <new_password>