ResolutionUsing the Create New Virtual Private Server Wizard with the Virtuozzo Management Console (VZMC), you will notice that Virtuozzo assigns a single IP address to the VE. If multiple IP addresses are needed for the Virtual Environment (VE), then you would do the following:
1. Select the VE where you want alternate IP addresses.
2. Right mouse click on the selected VE and select its Properties.
3. From the Properties menu, select the Network tab.
4. From the IP address window, click on the Add IP Address button
5. From the Add IP Address window, you will be able to assign the new IP address and its related subnet mask..
6. For each IP address you want to add to the virtual environment, you will need to repeat this process. Once done, select OK and the Properties window will close.
These assignments will be done in real time without the need to reset the virtual environment or its host server.
Alternatively, you can add additional IP’s using the Command Line Interface (CLI):
vzctl set VE_ID --ipadd <required_ip>