If you encounter problems using Virtuozzo, you can contact the Virtuozzo Support team by following the process below.
Create a request to the Virtuozzo Support team.
After sending the request, you will receive an automatic notification that a support ticket and ticket ID has been created. The ticket ID, formatted like the included example, will be included in the confirmation email. [Plesk #Ticket_ID] or [Virtuozzo #Ticket_ID];
- For Virtuozzo Containers generate and send a Virtuozzo report that contains the description of the environment from the corresponding Virtuozzo server.
- For Parallels Server Bare Metal/Parallels Cloud Server submit a problem report from the node and update the support ticket with the problem report's ID number
- (Optional) To ensure that the reported issue is being processed, you can forward the automated confirmation email with the ticket ID to your assigned support or sales representative.
To generate and send the Virtuozzo report, please follow the instructions below.
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Windows
Log into the corresponding Virtuozzo server.
Run the program: Start > Programs > Parallels > Parallels Virtuozzo Containers > Submit Support Issue.
Type your name and email address.
To assign the report to an already existing ticket, please add the ticket ID [Plesk #Ticket_ID] or [Virtuozzo #Ticket_ID] into the subject line of the generated report (replace Ticket_ID with the actual ID of your ticket). You can simply copy and paste [Plesk #Ticket_ID] or [Virtuozzo #Ticket_ID] from the notification email you received.
Once the report form is complete, click submit.
- A compressed file will be generated, which includes all of the related log files, network settings, system information, etc. The generated file will be automatically sent to Parallels Support and attached to your existing ticket if an Internet connection is available on your server.
Note: You may use command line 'vzreport' to generate and send the Virtuozzo report. Once the command is entered, the reporting tool will load.
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers for Linux
The following example provides a detailed account of generating and sending a Virtuozzo report using a command for "Parallels Virtuozzo Containers" on a Linux server:
Log into the Hardware Node shell.
Run the vzreport command to start GUI application.
In the first page, press 'Next'.
In the second page, you will need to fill in the required fields:
Full name: Your name Company: Hardware Node Owner's Company name E-mail: Your e-mail address Subject: '[Plesk #Ticket_ID]' or '[Virtuozzo #Ticket_ID]' and a brief description of the issue (Replace Ticket_ID with the actual ID number of the existing support ticket. If no ID number is supplied, a new ticket will be created). Problem Description: Detailed description of the problem at hand
- Press 'Next' to send the report. You will be notified that all report details have been submitted to the Virtuozzo Support at the e-mail address provided in the report form.