This update contains fixes for the following issues
- PVA-34512: Attempt to change password could fail with the message" Unable to change password: Message processing was terminated because timeout was reached waiting for a response (307)".
- PVA-33434: Wrong update count was displayed in VA Master for PCS 6 nodes.
- PVA-34828: Incorrect parameters were set after deploying VM from template.
- PVA-34905: tar-based backup creation could force backup reload.
- PVA-34335: quotaugidlimit was not returned in VA for ploop containers.
- PVA-34906: Backup creation to remote node could fail with err "-17".
- PVA-34550: Service management did not work for containers with systemd.
- PVA-33515: Redirect from HTTP to HTTPS for Power Panel did not work in modern browsers.
- PVA-34209: pvacc reconfigure was not executed during postUpdate if 'PVA User' role was removed from VA Master.
Obtaining the Update
You can download and install VA Agent and Master updates using the installer included in the Virtual Automation distribution. For more information on Virtual Automation 6 builds, releases, and supported virtualization products, please see KB article 112297.