Secure your site link is not visible under Plesk -> Domains -> Domain name in Plesk running on Windows Server 2008.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 does not support Server Name Indication (SNI) extension. This feature is implemented in Windows Server 2012 according to Microsoft Realease note.
To secure the website with SSL certificate, the IP address of its webspace should be changed to
dedicatedand then a certificate could be assigned.
- Go to Plesk -> Tools & Settings -> IP Addresses
- Make sure that there is only 1 website is configured to use the IP address
- Select IP address and choose
- Choose a SSL certificate in the dropdown menu.
- Decide to migrate to Windows 2012 server (See how to do it in our Knowledge Base article: #121368)