[How To] How to enable Novell Netware client support
To enable Netware client support, it is necessary to create the following registry value on the Hardware Node:
To access and browse the NDS tree and servers from within a VE, you would do the following:
- Configure Routing And Remote Access in Control Panel/Administrative tools.
- Enable Routing And Remote Access (Configuration: "Custom", "LAN routing").
- Add the new routing protocol IGMP Router and Proxy.
- For the IGMP protocol, you will add two New interfaces. The first is the Virtuozzo Virtual Connection, and the second one will be the hardware interface on which the Netware server is accessible (Enable IGMP, IGMP router).
- Change the config files for those VEs that have the Netware Client by adding the
- In order for the changes to take effect, you will need to stop the VE(s) before making changes and then start it.
- Set the preferred server IP address in the Client tab of the Novel client configuration window.
NW Client 4.90 sp2 eng NW Client 4.91 sp1 eng
NOTE: these versions are supported for Windows Server 2003 only