- 10.1.0.394 (starting from VZU35121, x86 only)
- 10.1.4.4000 (starting from VZU35145, x86 only)
- Doesn’t work within VE
- Must be installed on Hardware Node only
- Without the Virtuozzo for Windows 3.5.1 update VZU35121, the “Tamper protection” option being turned on leads to an inability to start VEs
- Autoprotect feature doesn’t work within VEs before VZU35145
- Without the Virtuozzo for Windows 3.5.1 update VZU35121, version 10.1.x breaks the RDP connection (checked on 10.1.395)
- Version 10.0.x does not officially support R2 (see details from the vendor site; more details can be found by visiting this link)
- Version 10.0.1.1000 crashes node (Symantec bug leads to memory leak on operations under reparse points)
- SAV 10.1.4.4000 opens on-write files inside VPS, which leads to problems with disk space before VZU35145
- 8.0i (x86 only)
- 8.0i hangs if too many processes are running within system (typically >1000)
- 8.5i supports w2k3 x86_64
- 8.5i blocks all VZwin services if installed in “Maximum Protection”
- Configuration Wizard does not start at node with McAfee 8.5i x86 on installation of VZwin 3.5.1 SP1. Workaround: Reboot the node and start the Configuration Wizard, or install McAfee 8.5i after VZwin installation.
- McAfee 8.5i fails to detect some virus processes/files (even at the physical node). Example: kernaldll.exe. Workaround: Point to virus file/process directly.
- Set HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SWSoft\Virtuozzo\Vzfs
- 7.5.x is supported from VZU35145 for both x86 and x64.
- 5.52 + update 5.52-82
- F-Secure 7 Hotfix 6 is not supported
- Doesn’t work without update 5.52-82
- Mount of VE area fails (hangs) at w2k3 German sp0
Please download the attached 5.52-82 version below:
Additional InformationThe following articles provide information about compatible antivirus software for other Parallels Containers versions:
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.0
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.5
Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.6
Antivirus solutions installed on Hardware Node do not show pop-up windows about detected viruses inside containers.