SymptomsWhen I try to run a native Windows application, it sometimes returns the following error:
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142). Click on OK to terminate the application.
CauseThe most possible reason is that there is not enough virtual memory within the environment.
ResolutionTry to increase memory for the affected VE.
To increase memory for the affected virtual environment, perform the following within the Virtuozzo Management Console (VZMC).
From the VZMC, do the following:
• Select the virtual environment where the application is running.
• Right-click on this environment and select its Properties.
• Within the Properties tabs, select the QOS (Resources) tab.
• Within the QOS (Resources) tab, click on the Primary Memory Related Parameters folder.
• Double-click on the VE Memory setting and raise the amount of memory allocated to this VE.
Otherwise, it can be done through CLI:
vzctl set VEID --vprvmem <size_in_MB> --save