ResolutionVirtuozzo 3.5.1 for Windows comprises the Virtuozzo virtualization engine for a Windows server and the graphical user interface for its managing represented by Virtuozzo Management Console (VZMC). Virtuozzo systems can also be managed via a standard web browser with the help of Virtuozzo Control Center (VZCC) or Virtuozzo Power Panels (VZPP).
The hardware and software requirements for Virtuozzo 3.5.1 for Windows are the following:
· Any x86 platform that is supported by Windows 2003 Server (Pentium III,Pentium IV, AMD, and the like). x86-64 platforms are also supported.
· 1 GB recommended. The required amount depends on the total number of VEs you wish to run on the Node (minimum 50 MB per VE).
Hard Disk Space
· 20 GB or more free disk space. The required amount depends on the size of the software to be installed in Virtual Private Servers.
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with or without Service Pack 1 (US English, German, French, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese or Japanese - Standard or Enterprise Edition)
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 (US English, German, or Japanese Edition)
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 (US English or Japanese Edition)
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 (US English or Japanese Edition)
The directory where the Windows Server 2003 OS is installed should be C:\WINDOWS\. The operating system must be activated before the Virtuozzo installation.
The hardware and software requirements for VZMC, VZCC and VZPP include the following:
· 450 MHz or higher Intel Pentium-compatible CPU.
· 256 MB recommended. The required amount depends on the number of Hardware Nodes to be administered (minimum 5 MB per Hardware Node).
Hard Disk Space
· About 500 MB. Operating System: · Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP or Microsoft Windows Server 2003 - US English, German, French, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified, or Japanese Standard or Enterprise Edition.
· Internet Explorer 6.0 and above
· Mozilla 1.7 and above
· Firefox 1.0 and above.