- MS ISA Server 2006 support
- Citrix 4.5 support
- Citrix PSE400R02W2K3052 support
- CPU limits and Virtuozzo Scheduler
- High CPU utilization during Backup
- Multiple network issues (VLANs, routing,duplicate IPs)
- File permissions on additional drives after cloning VE
- Cloning of P2V VEs
- SSL sertificate on SOAP website
- Memory leak in VE when connecting remotely with mapping of local printers
AdditionalInformationOn the Virtuozzo Windows host, run Virtuozzo Update Wizard (vzupdate.exe) and follow the instructions. This wizard will install all the recent Virtuozzo updates and hotfixes in the correct sequence. Otherwise you can install Virtuozzo updates manually.
Please see how to check current Virtuozzo version and number of installed Virtuozzo updates.