- Upgrade from Windows 2003 SP1 to Windows 2003 SP2
- Ability to apply configuration sample to existing VE
- Migration of VEs with additional drives if their containers are located outside of the VE private area.
- McAfee and eTrust Antivirus compatibility.
- The cleaning up of resources if a VE fails to start.
- The output of the "vzctl set" command.
AdditionalInformationHow to obtain and install:
On the Virtuozzo Windows host, run Virtuozzo Update Wizard (vzupdate.exe) and follow the instructions. This wizard will install all the recent Virtuozzo updates and hotfixes in the correct sequence. Or you can install Virtuozzo updates manually.
Please see how to check the current Virtuozzo version and number of the installed Virtuozzo updates.