- Supports Citrix and Microsoft updates:
Citrix 4.0 updates:
Citrix 4.5 updates:
- Supports upgrading Windows 2003 SP1 to Windows 2003 SP2 on the Hardware Node for the following languages:
- Error cloning VEs having one or more drives from host OS mounted
- Error caching VEs having one or more directories where a host OS directory is mounted
- Error installing templates that change performance counters
- Error cloning VEs with long paths to nested directories
- Error calculating the necessary disk space during the template creation
- VE lock during the starting/stopping of the wanarp driver
- Memory leaks in the lsass.exe process inside VEs
- Broken integration of Plesk and VZPP
AdditionalInformationHow to obtain and install:
On the Virtuozzo Windows host, run Virtuozzo Update Wizard (vzupdate.exe) and follow the instructions. This wizard will install all the recent Virtuozzo updates and hotfixes in the correct sequence. Or you can install Virtuozzo updates manually.
Please see how to check the current Virtuozzo version and number of the installed Virtuozzo updates.