SymptomsAfter Plesk upgrade you can get the following message when you try to login the Panel.
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\SWSoft\Plesk\admin\plib\countries.php3 on line 344
CauseSuch problem is observed on the Plesk servers which use JET as database provider. The reason is not updated Plesk database. For some reason JET database can not be upgraded. Most probably there are too many stacked connections to Plesk database.
ResolutionTo fix this issue you need to upgrade Plesk database to version 8.2.0 using special tool.
How to use it:
1. Download upgrade_locales.exe and save to any folder on your server.
2. Backup Plesk database.
Make a copy of the file "%plesk_dir%admin\db\psa.mdb"
3. Run the utility.
If there are no errors occurred then database has been updated properly. If you get the error similar to
Unspecified error (COM Error 80004005) at Upgrade locales
In this case you need to close all opened connections to Plesk database using instructions below:
1. Stop Plesk Control Panel service
2. Stop Plesk management service.
3. Restart IIS.
4. Delete all temporary files in folder "%plesk_dir%admin\db"
5. Restart Plesk Control Panel and Plesk management services.
6. Use the utility once again.