ResolutionIn Sitebuilder you can submit sites to MSN and Google search engines.
To submit a site to a search engine:
- Login to navigation panel of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder, click Sites.
- Click the needed site in the list of sites.
- Click Search Engine Submit.
- To submit the site to MSN search engine, click the Submit your site to MSN search engine link.
A new window will open providing you with further instructions.
- To submit the site to Google search engine, click the Submit your site to Google search engine link.
A new window will open saying that the site has been successfully submitted to the Google search engine.
A request to put the feature into Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard already exists, it will be implemented in future update of Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder.
Currently to add a site to Search Engines it is recommended to login to Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder interface. To login from Wizard use button Go to Admin Panel in the top right menu.