- Windows Media player doesn't work inside VE
- Possible VZAOP process memory leak during a VE backup has been fixed
- VE Traffic counters might get corrupted, showing negative traffic usage values
- Backup speed of large VEs has been improved
- "Write error" during backup
- Wansync 4.0.72 replication solution is now supported inside a VE
- VEs time is not changed according to DST settings
We recommend that all Virtuozzo 3.5.1 users apply this update.
On the Virtuozzo Windows host, run Virtuozzo Update Wizard (vzupdate.exe) and follow the instructions. This wizard will install all the recent Virtuozzo updates and hotfixes in the correct sequence. Otherwise you can install Virtuozzo updates manually.
Please see how to check current Virtuozzo version and number of installed Virtuozzo updates.