ResolutionPlesk can be configured to use Sitebuilder installed on remote machine. To make so please do the following:
1. Open regedit and find the following registry key:
2. Find the following value USE_WSB_VERSION (REG_SZ) and set it to corresponding version of remote Sitebuilder to allow Plesk to recognize which version is installed. After this Sitebuilder should appear in components list in Plesk.
Also it is necessary to configure the following values:
USE_WSB_HOST (REG_SZ) - remote host address
USE_WSB_PORT (REG_SZ) - remote host Sitebuilder port
USE_WSB_LOGIN (REG_SZ) - Sitebuilder login
USE_WSB_PASSWORD (REG_SZ) - Sitebuilder password
Optional value is USE_WSB_SCHEME which is set by default to http, but could be changed to https as well.
3. It's IMPORTANT to consider that by default all Sitebuilder webservices are closed for remote access. So it is necessary to go to the server where Sitebuilder is installed, go to Internet Information Services Manager snap-in, find Sitebuilder web site, find ServiceFacade folder and go to its properties, Directory security, IP address and domain name restrictions, Edit. On this page it's necessary to point out the IP of the server which is running Plesk.
This configuration will work with one Plesk server only.
If it is necessary to have sevral Plesk servers connected to one Sietbuilder , the following actions should be done as well:
1. Create Reseller account in Sitebuilder
2. Configure the following registry values(from step 2 of description above) in Plesk:
USE_WSB_LOGIN (REG_SZ) - This reseller's login
USE_WSB_PASSWORD (REG_SZ) - Reseller's password
Also it is necessary to set USE_WSB_RESELLER_MODE (REG_SZ) = «true»
Then each Plesk will create users in Sitebuilder using prefix RESELLERNAME_, so all Sitebuilder users from different Plesks will be isolated.