ResolutionTo add a custom hyperlink button to your Plesk control panel and specify whether your customers will see it in their control panels:
1. Go to Server, Custom Buttons and click Add New Button.
2. Specify properties of the button:
- Type the text that will show on your button in the Button label box.
- Choose the location for your button. To place it in the navigation pane, select the Navigation pane option from the Location drop-down box. To place it on each client's home page or desktop, select the Client home page option. To place it on each domain owner's home page or desktop (domain owners are your reseller's customers), select the Domain administration page option.
- Specify the priority of the button. Plesk will arrange your custom buttons on the control panel in accordance with the priority you define: the lower the number â€“ the higher is priority. Buttons are placed in the left-to-right order.
- To use an image for a button background, type the path to its location or click Browse to browse for the desired file. It is recommended that you use a 16x16 pixels GIF or JPEG image for a button to be placed in the navigation pane, and 32x32 pixels GIF or JPEG image for buttons placed in the main frame or desktop.
- Type the hyperlink of your choice to be attached to the button into the URL box.
- Using the check boxes, specify whether to include the information, such as domain name, FTP login, FTP password and other data to be transferred within the URL. These data can be used for processing by external web applications.
- In the Context help tip contents input field, type in the help tip that will be displayed when you hover the mouse pointer over the button.
- Select the Open URL in the Control Panel check box if you wish the destination URL to be opened in the control panel's right frame, otherwise leave this check box unchecked to open the URL in a separate browser window.
- If you wish to make this button visible to your customers, your resellers and their customers with access to control panel, select the Visible to all sub-logins checkbox.
3. Click OK to complete creation.
To remove a hyperlink button from your Plesk control panel:
1. Go to Server, Custom Buttons.
2 .Select a check box corresponding to the button that you wish to remove and click Remove Selected.