SymptomsAfter some time of editing a website using the Wizard, I attempt to save my changes, but my changes are lost.
ResolutionTry following solution for this case:
1. Go to IIS (Internet Informational Services) manager -> Application Pools -> SiteBuilderWebAppPool - right-click and select Properties. Visit Performance tab and uncheck 'Shut down worker processes' or increase default value to higher number.
2. Find the %SB_DIR%\Web\Web.config file and open it for editing. Before making any changes there, it is suggested to make a copy for it, just in case.
3. Find 'roleManager' tag, change it's 'cookieTimeout' value (in minutes).
4. Find 'sessionState' tag, change it's 'timeout' to the same value (in seconds).
5. Find 'forms' tag, change it's 'timeout' to the same value (in seconds).