Once the panel configuration page loads, you have the following options available to you.
- This is a name used to identify the Centova Cast server and is for your own reference purposes only.
- This option allows you to disable or enable Plesk Billing's ability to auto-provision to the server. Please note that hosting accounts already tied to the server will continue to function regardless of the "enabled" status of the module.
- This is the administrator account's password through which you would like to access your Centova Cast server.
Centova Cast URL:
- This is the fully qualified domain name and path at which Plesk Billing will attempt to access your Centova Cast server's admin interface (i.e. "http://www.example.com/centovacast/" -- sans quotes, of course).
Show Server Load:
- This allows you to enable or disable the "Server Load" status on your Server Group Settings page. Some Centova Cast installations do not support this, in which case you should disable this option.