Once the panel configuration page loads, you have the following options available to you.
- This is a name used to identify the Cube Panel server and is for your own reference purposes only.
- This option allows you to disable or enable Plesk Billing's ability to auto-provision to the server. Please note that hosting accounts already tied to the server will continue to function regardless of the "enabled" status of the module.
Cube Panel Username:
- This is the administrator account's username through which you would like to access your Cube Panel server.
Cube Panel Password:
- This is the administrator account's password through which you would like to access your Cube Panel server.
- This is the IP at which Plesk Billing will attempt to access your Cube Panel server's admin interface.
Show Server Load:
- This allows you to enable or disable the "Server Load" status on your Server Group Settings page. Some Cube Panel installations do not support this, in which case you should disable this option.
Account Name Rule:
- This is the rule by which Plesk Billing will create account usernames for your customers in Cube Panel. Your customers will receive the resulting username in their packageInfo e-mail and may log into the Cube Panel user interface with it.