Once the panel configuration page loads, you have the following options available to you.
- Server Name:
- This is a name used to identify the DirectAdmin server and is for your own reference purposes only.
- This option allows you to disable or enable Plesk Billing's ability to auto-provision to the server. Please note that hosting accounts already tied to the server will continue to function regardless of the "enabled" status of the module.
- This is the administrator account's username through which you would like to access your DirectAdmin server.
- This is the administrator account's password through which you would like to access your DirectAdmin server.
- This is the domain/IP and port at which Plesk Billing will attempt to access your DirectAdmin server's admin interface (i.e. "https://www.mydomain.com:2222" -- sans quotes, of course).
- This is the IP Address that is sent to customers in the packageInfo e-mails. It is also the IP Address to which DirectAdmin will bind the Apache VirtualHost for each created hosting account.
Show Server Load:
- This allows you to enable or disable the "Server Load" status on your Server Group Settings page. Some DirectAdmin installations do not support this, in which case you should disable this option.
Account Name Rule:
- This is the rule by which Plesk Billing will create account usernames for your customers' domain names in DirectAdmin. Your customers will receive the resulting username in their packageInfo e-mail and may log into the DirectAdmin user interface with it.
Prefix or Suffix
- This is added to the beginning or end of the order form input username only if you are using "Add Suffix or "Username Prefix" as the Account Name Rule. Any alphanumeric character is allowed as a prefix/suffix.
- This is the sequence that will be added to the end of order form input usernames only if you are using "Add Sequence" as the Account Name Rule. Only numbers are allowed in this field; whatever is entered will automatically increment by one each time a new account is created on the DirectAdmin server.
To know more about how to prepare product to sell accounts on this server, please see our documentation: http://download.ppb.parallels.com/6.0/doc/parallels-plesk-billing-6.0-administrator-guide/17512.htm