Once the panel configuration page loads, you have the following options available to you.
- This is a name used to identify the EMS-Cortex server and is for your own reference purposes only.
- This option allows you to disable or enable Plesk Billing's ability to auto-provision to the server. Please note that hosting accounts already tied to the server will continue to function regardless of the "enabled" status of the module.
Ems Cortex Username:
- This is the administrator account's username through which you would like to access your EMS-Cortex server.
Ems Cortex Password:
- This is the administrator account's password through which you would like to access your EMS-Cortex server.
Ems Cortex URL:
- This is the domain at which Plesk Billing will attempt to access your EMS-Cortex server's admin interface.
Account Name Rule:
- This is the rule by which Plesk Billing will create account usernames for your customers in EMS-Cortex. Your customers will receive the resulting username in their packageInfo e-mail and may log into the EMS-Cortex user interface with it.
Prefix or Suffix
- This is added to the beginning or end of the order form input username only if you are using "Add Suffix or "Username Prefix" as the Account Name Rule. Any alphanumeric character is allowed as a prefix/suffix.
- This is the sequence that will be added to the end of order form input usernames only if you are using "Add Sequence" as the Account Name Rule. Only numbers are allowed in this field; whatever is entered will automatically increment by one each time a new account is created on the EMS-Cortex server.