Once the panel configuration page loads, you have the following options available to you.
- This is a name used to identify the DirectAdmin server and is for your own reference purposes only.
- This option allows you to disable or enable Plesk Billing's ability to auto-provision the eNom Hosting plan. Please note that hosting accounts already tied to eNom Hosting will continue to function regardless of the "enabled" status of the module.
- This is the eNom Reseller account's username through which you would like to access your eNom Account.
- This is the eNom Reseller account's password through which you would like to access your eNom Account.
Account Name Rule:
- This is the rule by which Plesk Billing will create account usernames for your customers' domain names in eNom. Your customers will receive the resulting username in their packageInfo e-mail and may log into the eNom user interface with it.
Prefix or Suffix
- This is added to the beginning or end of the order form input username only if you are using "Add Suffix or "Username Prefix" as the Account Name Rule. Any alphanumeric character is allowed as a prefix/suffix.
- This is the sequence that will be added to the end of order form input usernames only if you are using "Add Sequence" as the Account Name Rule. Only numbers are allowed in this field; whatever is entered will automatically increment by one each time a new eNom Hosting account is created.