Once the panel configuration page loads, you have the following options available to you.
- Server Name:
- This is a name used to identify the Ensim server and is for your own reference purposes only.
- This option allows you to disable or enable Plesk billing's ability to auto-provision to the server. Please note that hosting accounts already tied to the server will continue to function regardless of the "enabled" status of the module.
Symbolic Link Append String:
- This is where you enter the symbolic link append string. It is already set to -XYZ by default.
- This is the IP address to your Ensim server. This is also the IP Address that is sent to customers in the packageInfo e-mails.
Account Name Rule:
- This is the rule by which ModernBill will create account usernames for your customers' domain names in DirectAdmin. Your customers will receive the resulting username in their packageInfo e-mail and may log into the Ensim user interface with it.
Prefix or Suffix
- This is added to the beginning or end of the order form input username only if you are using "Add Suffix or "Username Prefix" as the Account Name Rule. Any alphanumeric character is allowed as a prefix/suffix.
- This is the sequence that will be added to the end of order form input usernames only if you are using "Add Sequence" as the Account Name Rule. Only numbers are allowed in this field; whatever is entered will automatically increment by one each time a new account is created on the Ensim server.
NOTE: Ensim is supported in local server ONLY. So you may use Parallels Pro (Ensim) if Plesk Billing is installed on the same server. Remote server integration is still in development.